Rose City Yarn Crawl Patterns
Our theme for the 2020 Rose City Yarn Crawl is Birds of the Pacific Northwest. We’re all aflutter!
During the Crawl, each shop has one or two featured patterns (either
- About 2 weeks before the Crawl, details of the patterns and photos are revealed on Ravelry.
- Starting the week of the Crawl (for 2020 that will be Monday, March 2, 2020), that year’s new patterns will be for sale on Ravelry individually for $6 each, as well as compiled into a pattern collection for $25.99.
- For help understanding, purchasing, downloading, and using pattern collections on Ravelry, click here.
- During the Crawl you get a free Ravelry download code for each shop’s featured pattern(s) by making any purchase at that shop during the Crawl.
- All shops’ free Ravelry download codes will expire 2 weeks after the crawl ends (for 2020 that will be Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:59pm PST).
- For help using Ravelry download codes, click here.
- During the Crawl, the featured yarn(s) shown in each shop’s featured pattern(s) are 10% off at that shop.