Rose City Yarn Crawl Patterns
Our theme for the 2019 Rose City Yarn Crawl was A Walk In The Park. Whether you’re strolling through an urban park for a respite from the city or exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest wilderness, there’s something for everyone.
The folks over at Oregon State Parks sum it up nicely when they say our parks “are an everyday reminder of the things that make Oregon great, and their very existence is a testament to what we collectively value.” What a lovely sentiment to toast to as part of our annual fiber celebration!
During the Crawl, each shop has one or two featured patterns (either knit, or knit and crochet).
- About 2 weeks before the Crawl, details of the patterns and photos are revealed on Ravelry.
- Starting the week of the Crawl (for 2019 that was Monday, March 4, 2019), that year’s new patterns will be for sale on Ravelry individually for $6 each, as well as compiled into a pattern collection for $25.99.
- For help understanding, purchasing, downloading, and using pattern collections on Ravelry, click here.
- During the Crawl you get a free Ravelry download code for each shop’s featured pattern(s) by making any purchase at that shop during the Crawl.
- All shops’ free Ravelry download codes will expire 2 weeks after the crawl ends (for 2019 that was Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:59pm PST).
- For help using Ravelry download codes, click here.
- During the Crawl, the featured yarn(s) shown in each shop’s featured pattern(s) are 10% off at that shop.