Rose City Yarn Crawl Patterns
The folks over at Oregon State Parks sum it up nicely when they say our parks “are an everyday reminder of the things that make Oregon great, and their very existence is a testament to what we collectively value.” What a lovely sentiment to toast to as part of our annual fiber celebration!
During the Crawl, each shop has one or two featured patterns (either knit, or knit and crochet).
- About 2 weeks before the Crawl, details of the patterns and photos are revealed on Ravelry. (Note: we had a hiccup this year and the pattern previews went up on Ravelry a few weeks early… oops… more time to prepare!)
- Starting the week of the Crawl (for 2019 that’s Monday, March 4, 2019), this year’s new patterns will be for sale on Ravelry individually for $6 each, as well as compiled into a pattern collection for $25.99.
- For help understanding, purchasing, downloading, and using pattern collections on Ravelry, click here.
- During the Crawl (March 7-10, 2019), you can get a free Ravelry download of each shop’s featured pattern(s) by making any purchase at that shop during the Crawl.
- All shops’ free Ravelry download codes will expire 2 weeks after the crawl ends (for 2019 that’s Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:59pm PST).
- For help using Ravelry download codes, click here.
- During the Crawl, the featured yarn(s) shown in each shop’s featured pattern(s) will be 10% off at that shop.